Free Parenting Plans
Customize a plan that works for both of you and your children.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Learn about the benefits of equal and shared parenting.
Be a good shared parenting partner.
Be a supportive friend or family member to a shared parenting couple.
Tell your friends and family about the benefits of shared parenting.
Learn your state’s shared parenting laws.
If reform is needed:
Join local shared parenting advocacy groups.
Connect with national shared parenting organizations.
Offer to join letter-writing and lobbying events.
Post about shared parenting on social media.
Want to help even more?
Meet with your state lawmakers to see if they will introduce shared parenting legislation.
Meet with them again.
Write your own articles, make videos, or join a podcast about shared parenting.
Make a documentary or write a book on shared parenting.
“Children deserve fully functioning, natural, loving, dedicated relationships with both of their parents, equally, in and out of marriage, whenever possible. Equal means equal.”-Teri Stoddard
Parenting space in private house | grow up with children!
The appearance of a home is a mutual manifestation of people’s life and inner state. Any space serves the residents, and so does the parenting space. In a good parenting relationship, children will respect their parents and receive their parents’ education.
An independent parenting space is the basis for building a good parent-child relationship. The subtle emotion and value connotation conveyed by the living space shapes the child’s soul a little bit.
Parenting space ≠ children’s room Can children only stay in the children’s room? Where does he spend most of his time? For children in early childhood, a sense of security has not been established. Usually, at this time, public areas such as guest restaurants have become the parenting space of ordinary families.
How to choose wall decals for children’s room?
- The nursery or kids’ wall stickers can be cartoon patterns or dreamlike scenes. The color must be pure and lively. Of course, the most important thing is to environment! We used this children’s wall decal printing company whose products are verified environmentally.
- The pattern of Ocean World wall stickers is very suitable for children’s usual preferences.
- The children’s wall stickers can be natural scenery or cartoon, as long as it is healthy, positive, upward, and can guide children to develop in a healthy direction!
- The fancy styles of children’s wall decals are different. You can choose the ones that are more lively according to the children’s interests.
- Use the green wall stickers to bring the forest and nature home.
- The wall sticker of the children’s room should be a little warm cartoon. You can mainly focus on the choice of pattern.
- you can post some cartoon wall stickers for the children’s room
- The choice of wallpaper for the children’s room needs some thought. Either you choose a fresh wallpaper to paste all over the bedroom, or you can use the wallpaper stickers to separate the children’s learning area from the rest area. Of course, there should be no big difference. You should echo each other. Choose what your child likes according to their age and respect their opinions. Choose high-quality wall stickers that don’t have a lot of flavor and feel good. I suggest you go to see more and touch more kinds of children’s wall decals.
These issues need to be considered when designing the parenting space of guest restaurants:
Considering the growth needs of children, the parenting space needs to have a game and entertainment area, a toy storage area, a picture book reading area, etc. Children’s sense of space is boundless. Whether sensory or psychological, they will want to explore space and find boundaries by “Climbing”. When designing the space, we should not limit the innate nature of children. We should try to participate in it and teach children how to express their emotions and emotions in the process of playing together.
From the perspective of parents’ care, the best design is that the guest restaurant and kitchen are open design, and the baby can be seen at a glance anywhere. The frequency of parent-child interaction has also greatly increased.
Some considerations in designing parenting space
- Attach importance to the dominant position of children
In their own space, children should have complete choice, autonomy, and decision-making power. Respecting the dominant position of children, they will take the initiative to maintain their own space.
- Respect the developmental characteristics of each age group
For example, children aged 0-4 usually move in public areas and do not need a separate bed, but they have a lot of toys. They need enough storage area and enough game space.
In primary school, there should be a separate bed, enough homework space and reading space, and the extracurricular favorite musical instruments and balls need to be stored separately.
Adolescent children need appropriate private space.
It should be noted that the golden period of general residence is about 10 years. Before check-in, we should determine which stage the children belong to after check-in. We should not only make targeted design but also consider the spatial variability in the next 10 years.
- Let children participate in the design and respect their personality characteristics
Each child has different hobbies and personalities, some are quiet and some are active. The unique personality needs the patient listening of parents and designers.
So let the child participate in the design. If give the child who doesn’t like painting a blackboard wall, he will hate it.
- The living needs of other family members cannot be ignored
Residential space is not only for children but also for ourselves. Home should be a place where everyone feels relaxed.
When you need to be quiet, is there such a private space in your home, even if it’s just a chair or a corner, even if you can sit quietly?
Have you given enough sincerity to listen to the needs of parents who help take care of their children? For example, the room facing south at home is best arranged for parents. After all, parents are the people who stay in the room the longest, and children may stay in public areas most of the time.
- Appropriate white space for growth and waiting
Growth is sometimes natural and sometimes parents have to pay unimaginable patience to wait and give just the right space to complete it. By leaving blank, the space can be adjusted at any time with the growth of children to meet the different needs of different stages.
Give children a home with order, beauty, and love!